The Continuum of Care Grant Competition is an Annual Grant Award for programs that help end homelessness in our community. Check here for up to date information as it becomes available.
The CoC Competition was designed to provide funding for efforts by nonprofit providers, and State and local governments to quickly rehouse homeless individuals and families while minimizing the trauma and dislocation caused to homeless individuals, families, and communities by homelessness; promote access to and effect utilization of mainstream programs by homeless individuals and families; and optimize self-sufficiency among individuals and families experiencing homelessness LINK: (HUD – https://www.hudexchange.info/programs/coc/).
CoC Grant News & Updates
- FY21 HUD Continuum of Care Notice of Funding OpportunityThe U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has released the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), making $2.656 billion in FY 2021 Continuum of Care Program (CoC) competitive funding available to homeless services organizations across the country for supportive services and housing programs for people experiencing homelessness, and including up to $102,000,000 available for… Continue Reading CoC Grant (NOFA)
- FY20 CONTINUUM OF CARE NON-COMPETITIVE NOTICE AND FUNDING REPORTThe U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) today awarded $2.5 billion to renew support to thousands of local homeless assistance programs across the nation. This Non-competitive Funding Notice establishes the funding criteria for the FY 2020 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program. HUD is making available approximately $2.5 billion through a non-competitive process to… Continue Reading CoC Grant (NOFA)
- Preparation for the upcoming FY 2020 CoC Grant CompetitionIn preparation for the upcoming FY 2020 CoC Grant/Program Competition, members of the Western Virginia Continuum of Care (CoC) are encouraged to review the eligibility requirements for applicants and project funding. Eligible Project Applicant: As stated in last year’s FY2019 CoC NOFA, “Eligible project applicants for the CoC Program Competition are found at 24 CFR… Continue Reading CoC Grant (NOFA)
- Notice of FY2019 CoC Consolidated ApplicationThe FY2019 CoC Consolidated Application, which consists of the CoC Collaborative Application and CoC Priority Listing Application, has been completed. For the recommended ranking, please see below. If you have questions, please contact Vine Adowei, CoC Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- Notice of FY2019 Funding DecisionAfter reviewing project applications, the CoC’s funding priority list for the FY2019 NOFA Competition is complete. There were 3 applications for renewal projects, 1 application for a new project, and 1 application for an expansion project. The priority list is included below for your review. If you have any questions or comments, please contact Vine… Continue Reading CoC Grant (NOFA)
- FY 2019 NOFA GuidesThe US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) released the FY 2019 Continuum of Care (CoC) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) competition on July 3, 2019. The NOFA competition is for nonprofit organizations, local governments, and instrumentalities of state and local governments within the Western VA-513 jurisdiction, who have a project that fits the… Continue Reading CoC Grant (NOFA)
- FY2019 CoC Grant NOFA – Request for Project ApplicationsThe US Department of Housing and Urban Development has released the FY 2019 Continuum of Care (CoC) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) competition. The CoC Program is designed to promote a community-wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness; to provide funding for efforts by nonprofit providers, states, and local governments to quickly re-house homeless… Continue Reading CoC Grant (NOFA)
- FY 2019 CoC NOFAThe FY 2019 CoC Program Competition opened on July 3, 2019, with final CoC Submission on September 30, 2019 at 8:00 PM EDT. Sign up for our newsletter and check the website for announcements. Continue Reading CoC Grant (NOFA)
- Preparing for the Upcoming CoC GrantIn preparation for the upcoming FY 2019 CoC Grant application cycle, I wanted to send out information on obtaining a DUNS Number, SAM Number, and e-snaps login. Any organization interested in submitting a project application under the CoC grant will need to have all these components in place in order before submission. The process for… Continue Reading CoC Grant (NOFA)